Accepting a Quest:
- Hah...you bet!
- Im an trustworthy man! Heh...i know what happens to the ones that are not.
- Shurely, you have my support.
- Getting down with this should be fairly easy.
Declining a Quest:
- Nah...i'll pass.
- No, i have other things to do.
Attacking (in general):
- Face me, come on!
- Look into my eyes, coward!
- You'd wish that i would leave you alive, but you are asking for it!
- Hah, run!
- You better run!
- Don't you know who i am?
Attacking a female enemy:
- I wish i had my prongs.
- Fight like a man!
- Come on, lady!
- Baba, baba! Urrraa!
Attacking an animal enemy:
- Stand back, beast!
- Hah, hah! I wish i could take my hunting knife!
- Your species got impressively resistant organs!
- I pity the foolish animals that stand up to me!
Attacking an undead enemy:
- Get back to your grave!
- After im done with you, no necromantic mumbo-jumbo will bring you back home!
- I never saw you before...then you don't know what real pain is!
- Remember the good times we had?
- Bwahahaha, i don't care how many lives do you have! I'll gut you like a rooster!
- Hah, i think i know that face!
Attacking a Poroniec, Fajermon, Graniecnik, Miernik or Kłobuk:
- Gaaah, for Triglav's sake!
- Ughh...not one of these.
- Even an executioner can be feaked out...man those things are suffering!
- Even i couldn't come up with a punishment like this.
Attacking a Boss, Quest Boss or a Mini-Boss:
- So you are the tough one!
- Come on, show me what you got!
- Time to take this bastard down!
- This one is strong...i need to have that in mind.
- Aiiiiee...that hurts.
- Hah...ughh...come on!
- Uhh...now i know how that one guy felt!
- Each one has to meet death, even me.